incarmusic

Incarmusic UK

Incarmusic offers the brand car accessories including car stereos, car speakers, car audio, Ipod car interface kits, Iphone car interface kits and more at affordable cost. Browse website today!

Four Great Tips for Improving Car Safety

Much is being made in the news of car safety and there are several reasons for this. First, we’re witnessing the birth of a new technology with driverless cars, and people are questioning how safe it is to have these cars on the road. Secondly, there have been a number of high-profile incidents of people using their phones while driving and then the tragic consequences of doing so. This latter issue has even seen the birth of harsher sentencing laws, with people who kill people via dangerous driving now having a maximum tariff of life in prison.

That was quite a depressing read, wasn’t it? It felt bad just writing it out. Fortunately, there are things that you can do to help improve your safety while driving. Below, we are going to explore four of the best tips.

Tip 1: Always Keep a Good Distance Between Your Car and Other Vehicles On the Road

We see this problem every day. Too many people drive too close to the car/vehicle in front. You need to give yourself as much of a margin of error as you can, and this means keeping an extra-large difference between you and the car in front.

One of the most frustrating things about people who drive too close is that they don’t realise how it leads to traffic jams and bottlenecks. If we all maintained a sensible distance, traffic flow would be much smoother. We’ll see this proved once driverless cars go mainstream.

For many of you, it will be increasingly difficult to create space when the car behind you insists on riding your tail. To avoid this happening, maintain a safe speed and allow them to pass as soon as they can. There’s not much you can do against selfishness like that.

Tip 2: If You HAVE to Use Your Phone, Use Hands Free

First, we would always recommend that you withhold from using your phone entirely. Even hands free kits can take away valuable processing times. However, if for whatever reason you feel that you HAVE to use your phone (and we doubt anyone is that important, not even DT), then use a hands free unit.

Tip 3: Install Safety Features In Your Car

People often forget the importance of safety when parking. Too many toddlers, small children, and animals, have been run over by people parking. To avoid this, install front and rear parking sensors in your car. you never know when they might save a life.

Other safety features include warning noises when you exceed the speed limit, on-board cameras to capture footage (evidence shows that people drive more safely when they know that their behaviour has been captured on film, and voice-controlled car stereos.

Try to stick to these safety rules, as well as all of those you learned during your driving lessons. You never know whose life you might be saving.

If you are interested in buying safety equipment for your car, then please visitour official website.